It is the mission of Appalachian Archaeology to provide archaeological services professionally, efficiently, and locally. Thorough preparation and strong business relationships enable us to be the small firm that delivers a quality product in less time. Appalachian Archaeology offers the full spectrum of archaeological services as they pertain to Phase I and coal surveys. We specialize in small scale projects. The main service areas are listed below:
- Phase I Cultural Resource Identification, Analysis, and Curation
- Appalachian Archaeology Services
- Historic Archaeological Survey
- Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act Compliance
- Technical Report Writing
- Interpretive Writing and Public Outreach
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call or email.